четверг, 28 августа 2014 г.

The beginning or I just want to say hello.

Hello, blogger.
My name is Anna, I'm 17 years old photography lover from Kiev, Ukraine. I created this blog to express myself as a photographer and blogger. Here I want to share my own experience in photography, share some interesting things of photography from world wide and lern how to write posts correctly and interestingly in English.
As you understand, I am a huge photo lover! I've started to make photos 4 years ago with my little SONY camera. Now I have Canon EOS 550D camera. I finished the photo courses and I'am really glad to meet teachers from there!
Today I was in my grandma's house and she gave me two old cameras "Kiev". It was amazing discovery for me, because I want these cameras for so long! So now I'm starting to read about it and learn how to shoot because it is really hard.
I also do the mobile photography and you can check my works in my instagram account.
I hope my blog will be interesting for me and everyone, who want to read it.
Enjoy!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий